Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for AIB CC

Options
  • 22-10-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have recently applied online for an AIB CC and the information they sent out through the post had the usual, sign here and get copies of bills and proof of residence and a photographic I.D.

These things are all ok, but they also sent out information from my account saying who i was previously employed with and what I was earning. This could effect my application as in my current job, I have more security and I am paid more then what is down on this "statement" they sent.

Long story short, is there a way of amending the details other then going down to the branch itself or am I just going to have to go in update my information in the branch.

(P.S.) I have only recently setup internet banking with AIB.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I was able to change my details over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Yes, it should be possible over the phone. Often I have called their 24-hour banking for something or other and at the end of the call they just take 2 minutes to confirm and update what they have on record.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Thanks for the replies guys, that would make it a lot easier for myself to do it over the phone, thanks again.

Advertisement