Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left-Handed Gaming Mouse

Options
  • 22-10-2009 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭

Us left-handed games have long have to suffer from having to remap our keyboards to better suit left-handed style.

But I've never been able to find non-basic mouse that was usable by a left-hands games, the either the shape is wrong {curved to the right} or all the extra button/wheels are on the left so cover or accidental pressed.

So has anybody found the ultimate land-hand gaming mouse or it that just a dream....

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

isnt the logitech mx610? my mate has one i think, he loves it bits. will have to get back to you on that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

logitech g3 is neutral so are a few razer mice,cant think of any left handed gaming mice off the top of my head tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

I'm left-handed and ended up with the Razer Diamond back. I'm not fully convinced with Razer's build quality though. The left mouse button developed a squeek after two days and the Razer keyboard came with the five key printed sideways:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brasher

I'm a leftie and I use the VX nano. Not a gaming mouse specifically but has a good few buttons than you can somewhat customise.

Great response time, works on most surfaces and has a very long battery life. I've my current set in for about 6 months now.

Advertisement