Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Christmas Food Shopping. Euro/Stg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

GroundHog wrote: »
    Huge price difference

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Christmas-Food-to-Order-E-Catalogues-Whats-New/b/64294031

I hate to say it, but order and pick it up in the north.

Do you know if it's possible to do that, i.e order and pick up in the Newry store?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 GroundHog

Actually not sure (should have done my research better). Let me look. Though have friends in the UK who could do it for me.

Anyway, the real point is the price difference, but perhaps you've hit on a business idea...order from me and i'll deliver!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

The M&S Christmas stuff has always been overpriced.

I imagine it's overpriced in the UK as well - designed for folk who think they have to have massive spreads and change the couch for Christmas...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 GroundHog

parsi wrote: »
    The M&S Christmas stuff has always been overpriced.

I imagine it's overpriced in the UK as well - designed for folk who think they have to have massive spreads and change the couch for Christmas...

It's more the huge difference between UK and Ireland pricing. And sure don't we all like a little treat a crimbo!!:)

Advertisement