Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Like Penguins - (Actually I Like All Fat Birds) T-Shirt - €4.50 delivered [Zavvi]

• 22-10-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Price includes shipping of 99p!

All sizes from S to XXL currently available.

10064844-1254412784-326000.jpg
    Buy it @ Zavvi

Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton

Sizing Guide
    Menswear Clothing Size Chart Size Chest (inches)
    S 36 - 38
    M 38 -40
    L 40 - 42
    XL 42 - 44
    XXL 44 - 46

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If only it looked more like Tux :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭bennyob

I showed this to d missus the other night and she didn't seem too impressed with it. Lets just say that members of the fairer sex will not like their partners to be sporting one of these. Pity, coz i quite like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

bennyob wrote: »
    I showed this to d missus the other night and she didn't seem too impressed with it. Lets just say that members of the fairer sex will not like their partners to be sporting one of these. Pity, coz i quite like it.

Lollers, you earn one extra man point.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

LOL. I know somebody who this t-shirt would be perfect for

Ordered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

I'm buying one for Steve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Any idea why this site wont accept my credit card details?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No clue..

Sure send me your credit card details and I'll test to see if it's a problem with your computer... yes, that it's... I'll check if your computer is at fault.

Am awaiting your details (don't forget a CVV2 code).

PS - narrow it down.. what exactly is it saying? Make sure you're using a Visa or Mastercard, and not a Laser. Is the CVV2 correct (last 3 digits on signature strip)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

basquille wrote: »
    No clue..

Sure send me your credit card details and I'll test to see if it's a problem with your computer... yes, that it's... I'll check if your computer is at fault.

Am awaiting your details (don't forget a CVV2 code).

PS - narrow it down.. what exactly is it saying? Make sure you're using a Visa or Mastercard, and not a Laser. Is the CVV2 correct (last 3 digits on signature strip)?

yeah right here they are ;)

Iv tried three seperate cards on it and got the same error message mentioning the provider of the card and saying they are unable to process.

"Sorry, your payment has not been authorised by your card issuer. Please check your details and try again.
    If you continue to have problems you may wish to contact your payment card issuer.
    Alternatively, please try a different payment card."

And there are no email contact details on the site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sounds a bit funny.. I'd say contact your bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

basquille wrote: »
    Sounds a bit funny.. I'd say contact your bank.
    At basquille@boards.ie, the official channel for bank contact on the internet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement