Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microchip Implants Ready To Be Used With Swine Flu Vaccines

• 22-10-2009 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

hitachi_rfid1.jpg

By Martin Lauchenauer

RFID keeps getting smaller. On February 13, Hitachi unveiled a tiny, new “powder” type RFID chip measuring 0.05 x 0.05 mm — the smallest yet — which they aim to begin marketing in 2 to 3 years (Information from 2007!!!).

By relying on semiconductor miniaturization technology and using electron beams to write data on the chip substrates, Hitachi was able to create RFID chips 64 times smaller than their currently available 0.4 x 0.4 mm mu-chips.

Like mu-chips, which have been used as an anti-counterfeit measure in admission tickets, the new chips have a 128-bit ROM for storing a unique 38-digit ID number.
    Read more…
    The new chips are also 9 times smaller than the prototype chips Hitachi unveiled last year, which measure 0.15 x 0.15 mm.
    At 5 microns thick, the RFID chips can more easily be embedded in sheets of paper, meaning they can be used in paper currency, gift certificates and identification. But since existing tags are already small enough to embed in paper, it leads one to wonder what new applications the developers have in mind.
    Among the very first visitors to my birdflu666 blog was an Austrian manufacturer of RFID chips, strongly suggesting the notion that microchips are intended to be used in any mass vaccination campaign, hence the Austrian chip manufacturer’s keen interest in my criminal charges against Baxter.

Another US manufacturer in Florida is also working on “pandemic” microchip implants.
    Source : http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6852

I'd imagine this would be every governments wet dream!Imagine looking at people moving around across the planet on your computer?And you know exactly who each person was?The uses for this are mind boggling.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Funnily I've never known governments to care that much about people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Not to mention that, and it's been said to death already, in order to be scanned there needs to be an RFID reader nearby, and nearby, I mean less than a few feet away.

So unless they're planning on sticking readers every 2ft, then this unlikely plan is ever going to see the light of day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Diogenes wrote: »
    Not to mention that, and it's been said to death already, in order to be scanned there needs to be an RFID reader nearby, and nearby, I mean less than a few feet away.

So unless they're planning on sticking readers every 2ft, then this unlikely plan is ever going to see the light of day.

That distance is for the big chips.
    These things wouldn't be able to broadcast even that far.

You'd need to actually run a scanner over the person to get the chip.
    And the chip would probably be lost in the body cause it's being moved about by the blood stream, so the NWO secret police would be waving their scanner over you for a while before they find it.

And for this to be delivered by the swine flu vaccine wouldn't every single doctor have to know about it?
    So as the right file gets associated with the right chip?

King Mob wrote: »
    That distance is for the big chips.
    These things wouldn't be able to broadcast even that far.

You'd need to actually run a scanner over the person to get the chip.
    And the chip would probably be lost in the body cause it's being moved about by the blood stream, so the NWO secret police would be waving their scanner over you for a while before they find it.

Not to mention that if it's deposited in your blood stream, surely after a few days, it'll be absorbed into your liver, and deposited away as waste...
    And for this to be delivered by the swine flu vaccine wouldn't every single doctor have to know about it?
    So as the right file gets associated with the right chip?

No see all the vaccines are already prelinked to your dose and automatically go to our GPs when the mandatory vaccines system takes place.

Hey CTers thwart the NWO and get your non mandatory vaccine today! That way they can't chip you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

My dog has a microchip implant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Caoimhín wrote: »

Placed under the skin where its not going to move, these supposed chips get injected into the blood stream where they will get circulated and probably end up in ur poo.

Thats of course unless your body reacts to them and tries to attack the foreign body and makes you sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Placed under the skin where its not going to move, these supposed chips get injected into the blood stream where they will get circulated and probably end up in ur poo.

Thats of course unless your body reacts to them and tries to attack the foreign body and makes you sick.

What are you saying about my little doggie? He is the best dog in the world, and i will fight anyone who says he isnt:mad::mad::mad::mad::::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:::mad::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,453 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

There's a marked increase in Swine flu panic mongering in the media now that the vacine is ready to be rolled out.
    Swine flu seemed to disapear there for a few months.
    I think the Lisbon treaty was the best cure for Swine flu imaginable. There didn't seem to be a Swine flu problem a month ago, all of a sudden we all have to panic and go get ourselves vacinated.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

nullzero wrote: »
    There's a marked increase in Swine flu panic mongering in the media now that the vacine is ready to be rolled out.

I think the Lisbon treaty was the best cure for Swine flu imaginable. There didn't seem to be a Swine flu problem a month ago, all of a sudden we all have to panic and go get ourselves vacinated.
    Not really.
    The only stories that have come out about swine flu recently have been that the vaccines have been delayed/released and the reporting of a few deaths caused by it. Nothing new or weird.

In fact the only people really freaking out about swine flu are the alt med crowd.

How is claiming that the swine flu and the vaccine are part of a global conspiracy and will kill you not "panic mongering" exactly?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

nullzero wrote: »

Nothing at all to do with a doubling of new cases and four deaths this week I suppose.

• Advertisement
    °°°°°

marco_polo wrote: »
    Nothing at all to do with a doubling of new cases and four deaths this week I suppose.

Well, to be fair there has been swine flu scare stories that were in the news prior to those deaths this week.
    It has been reasonably quiet recently about swine flu otherwise.
    Also, the 4 deaths this week have all occured in patients with under lying illnesses.
    I wonder how many people with under lying illnesses have died from other diseases this year, or any other year for that matter, without that info it's hard to be swayed by these swine flu stories and the attached handy stats.

Glazers Out!

Caoimhín wrote: »

Both my dogs are microchipped. Frankly because Dougal is the personfication of the bloody prisoner, (seriously he's 18inches high and can jump a 6ft wall) and has a bloody impetuous streak I like knowing that he can be followed.

Though as an apt metaphor although he has an RDIF chip implanted it needs a reader. Anyone with a basic grasp of english language can read his tags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Whats stopping the person ****ting out the chip if its that small?

°°°°°

Whats stopping the person ****ting out the chip if its that small?

I think you might want to do some research on the rudiments of human anotomy.

Glazers Out!

Advertisement