Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watercooling Help

Options
  • 22-10-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Heres what i have:
    Antec Nine Hundred
    Q6600

Currently its watercooled.
    I have an old Waterchill system that i ressurected and cable tied onto the cpu & gpu. Currently its 36 degrees (which i figure aint bad). However its on old 10mm/8mm tubing and it's not ideal with the resevior/pump i got with push/pop fittings (nasty....)

So i want a new one. Something not too pricey (its nearly christmas after all) but something that will see some benefit over getting a pump/resevior bay combo.

My request is for a waterblock, gfx block (if needed? currently i have an old block on the gpu itself and nothing on the ram modules), pump, resevior (maybe a front bay combo?), coolant and finally what size tubing i should use.

I will keep my current radiator so ill buy some new barbs for that, same with the flow regulator.

Advertisement