Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2FM Fluff-up

Options
  • 22-10-2009 4:48pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just listening to 2FM here in work, they're giving away 360 Elites with 10 games. 2 people go head to head and first to two correct answers win. If someone gets an answer wrong, they forfeit the round. It was 1-1 when I heard:
    How many Halo games are in the Halo franchise?

And then:
    Uhh.... errr.... 4?
    WRONG

and then i lolled when:
    Im afraid thats not the answer, the answer is 3
    WRONG

Needless to say, the lad lost the game and the other fella was all smiles and giggles when he won the 360 and games.

Theres been a few other fluff-ups based on gaming questions be it either on TV or the radio, but I cant remember off the top of my head at the moment. Anyone know of any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Dont worry im sure Ray will fix it on fix it friday tomorrow!

Poor lad though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

3 Halo games as Master Chief
    Halo ODST
    Halo Wars

Am I missing any

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Vegeta wrote: »
    3 Halo games as Master Chief
    Halo ODST
    Halo Wars

Am I missing any

nope,think you got them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

What's the correct answer? Is Halo Wars excluded because it's not an FPS? Is ODST included, or is it considered an add-on to 3 (it is Halo 3: ODST after all)?

By franchise, I guess they mean the trilogy. Terrible question all the same. I think I'd complain if I was the guy who lost.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'd say by "Franchise" they mean anything with the name HALO attached to it. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day OP...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Do the PC versions of Halo, and Halo 2 count as part of the series?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

and so the plot thickens....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I always count the Marathon games as part of the Halo franchise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

It's turning into an episode of PlayTV all of a sudden!

🤪

Advertisement