Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade In Price on Fifa 10

Options
  • 22-10-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows whats the best price for FIFA 10 if I was trading it in! Anyone know from experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kylzer911

30 for PS3 in Gamestop i saw on a board yday... robbing bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Got 35 in store credit for mine. Was happy with that paid 35 for it in tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,522 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Dunno about youse but I always feel like I'm getting majorly ripped off when I'm trading in a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭D/C

Just went in and got €30 store credit for it in Xtravision! It was €20 if I wanted cash!

Game were offering €30 off Pro Evo, or approx €18 for cash!

Didnt do too bad, bought it in Tesco for €35!

Cheers for the help folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

joe123 wrote: »
    Got 35 in store credit for mine. Was happy with that paid 35 for it in tesco.

You traded it in?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Kirby wrote: »

He won a copy in that fixed competion:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

my mate got a fifa 10 copy for free the day it came out the lucky coont! hes a pro evo head, even though the chap has a nice amount saved id say he will still trade it in for pro evo even though he loves it :P

PS: yas should all be ashamed trading it in, its quality, to many moans, and if yas trade it for pro ev, i HOPE its way worse

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Kirby wrote: »

haha I was wondering would someone ask that. Yep I won a copy in the boards competition.

Advertisement