Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

latest offers in Asda

Options
  • 22-10-2009 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hope this is the right place for this ;)

Was doing my shopping in Asda in Enniskillen last night and noticed some great bargains that might be useful to people now that it's coming up to xmas

Bacardi 1 ltr £15
    Smirnoff 1 ltr £15
    Coors light (15x275ml bottles) 2 for £16

They had a lot of rollback offers in the off licence, making them even cheaper than usual, and the usual 3 bottles for £10 offer on wine.

They also had a smallish range of toys on half price (e.g. was £30 now £15) Can't remember anything specific but they all looked suitable for small children.

Hope that's of use to someone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Great prices compared to here but if you wait until December themselves Sainsburys and Tesco put litre bottles of Vodka down to £13 or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Ordin73

Anytime I go shopping in Enniskillen, I usually walk into Tesco first so I can compare the specials between there and Asda.:D
    I personally feel cheated if I pay more than I could have ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Even better with the exchange rate gone back up to 0.92 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It's gone up so. I did my christmas shopping in Sprucefield last year and Smirnoff (and real vodkas) were £14 for a litre. Same bottle was €29 in my local supermarket. The two bottles of vodka I bought covered the cost of the petrol there and back. And I spent £250 there in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Dooish

smirnoff vodka 1 ltr £10.00 until sunday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

How busy is Enniskillen these days? Am coming from Ballymena tomorrow afternoon heading home and wondering is it still as mental?
    I might just head through Omagh and do the shopping there if Enniskillen is still nuts?

Are you all paying sterling or using your credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Lunch time Thursday was mad busy aisles very busy ,3 or 4 trolleys at each till .

I left and came back at about 4 and it was much quieter .Its half term holidays for a week now might be worth leaving till after holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭smndly

Does the ASDA in kilkeel sell alcohol? Ive heard its fairly small and the last thing i want is to trek up there tomorrow and find that they're not selling 1l smirnoffs for £10! cheers

smndly wrote: »
    Does the ASDA in kilkeel sell alcohol? Ive heard its fairly small and the last thing i want is to trek up there tomorrow and find that they're not selling 1l smirnoffs for £10! cheers

yet they do and kilkeel their smallest store

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭smndly

Great! And I presume the asda in kilkeel accept euro like they do in enniskillen?

• Advertisement

smndly wrote: »
    Great! And I presume the asda in kilkeel accept euro like they do in enniskillen?

yep, rate is 89p i think

• Registered Users Posts: 46 hoolamoppa

is the nintendo wii cheaper to buy in asda enniskillen? do u get same value, ie accessories, etc????

Advertisement