Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student parties?

Options
  • 22-10-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

just wanted other class rep's and organisers in limerick i.t, to add ideas and things they have done for a night out.

im taking our class out Thurs 5th Nov, starting in Blake's. ans wondered, is it hard to get free passes to night clubs for around 30 students?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Nancy blakes is over 21s if not over 23s so doubt students would get in?i know clem smiths do free finger food and 3 euro pints monday to thursday for students i have a number there for the manager plus he got us passes for sin bin and trinity(2 different nights)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 1959

Nancy blakes is over 21s if not over 23s so doubt students would get in?i know clem smiths do free finger food and 3 euro pints monday to thursday for students i have a number there for the manager plus he got us passes for sin bin and trinity(2 different nights)

you might send on that number if you didnt mind? thats a good aul spot to start in

Advertisement