Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal Information for Holding a Concert!

Options
  • 22-10-2009 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey!

I was jsut wondering if anyone knows where I can website that will show me all the legal aspects about holding a concert. I have searched the web but to no avail at the minute.

I am looking to get a good few questions answered e.g How may people allowed in a venue (person per Metre squared or something)

I was told before that we dont have something like this but we use the UK law, is that true?

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

frodo_2004 wrote: »
    Hey!

I was jsut wondering if anyone knows where I can website that will show me all the legal aspects about holding a concert. I have searched the web but to no avail at the minute.

I am looking to get a good few questions answered e.g How may people allowed in a venue (person per Metre squared or something)

I was told before that we dont have something like this but we use the UK law, is that true?

Thanks a million!

The venue should have all that info you need. Alternatively ring your local garda or council

Advertisement