Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone get forza 3 early?

• 22-10-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭

Any stores break release day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Any stores break release day?

Not in Gamestop in Dundalk anyway. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Andy_C

None of the shops in the square have broke it either :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Being installed as we speak

:)

^ that's my smug face, so's you all know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Silverfish wrote: »
    Being installed as we speak

:)

^ that's my smug face, so's you all know.

Extra smugness points for telling us you have it, but not from whence it came :p

I have to wait till next week anyway... stupid ordering online!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Andy_C

Where did u get

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Ordered online from Gamesnash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

mine game from gamesnash too - got it this morning :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

if anyone got one from xtravision let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

As above, gamesnash this morning :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Curse you Royal Mail.

Mine is somewhere between Play in Jersey and Dublin.

• Advertisement

Winters wrote: »
    Curse you Royal Mail.

Mine is somewhere between Play in Jersey and Dublin.

Ditto, but replace 'Play in Jersey' with 'Amazon in I'm not sure where'!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Picked it up in Smyths at half 8 last night. Bloody tired this morning because of it though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Got the collectors edition just now in extravision

How much vectra??

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

i got it last night!:D

Mate works in gamestop and gave me my copy early!:)

WHAT A GAME!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Does the second content disc come with both versions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

According to a thread in Bargain Alerts it's €40 in Tesco, how much was the limited edition anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

i was in gamestop last night and they had the special edition for €59.99......

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

robinph wrote: »
    Does the second content disc come with both versions?

Yeah it does. Was originally going to go for the limited edition version myself, but settled for the normal version in the end. TBH i think 400 cars is enough to keep me amused any way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭vectra

How much vectra??

€59.99 ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah it does. Was originally going to go for the limited edition version myself, but settled for the normal version in the end. TBH i think 400 cars is enough to keep me amused any way!

I went for the Collector's edition because I though it was worth the extra fiver for a USB key since I can't find the one I had. That and I wanted a nice bit of decoration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

went into gamestop and xtravision and they only had enough limited edition copies for the people who pre-ordered it

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    went into gamestop and xtravision and they only had enough limited edition copies for the people who pre-ordered it

Try phoning around, I "pre-ordered" yesterday here in Dundalk so they had some left over here at least.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I got the limited edition one today from Game in Liffey Valley. I didn't pre order though, although they still gave me the extra codes that you got for pre-ordering in Game to get another couple of cars.

I'm gonna send my amazon order back.

I just picked up the Collectors Edition of Forza 3 in Smyths for a very reasonable €55... and for the laugh, they threw in a copy of Forza 2 for free!

Deal!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

What's the difference between the standard and collectors edition?

You get some extra cars, extra tracks, 2GB memory stick, keyring and VIP membership(?).

What does the VIP thing actually give us though, other than putting a little crown symbol next to your gamertag in the leader boards by the looks of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

robinph wrote: »
    You get some extra cars, extra tracks, 2GB memory stick, keyring and VIP membership(?).

What does the VIP thing actually give us though, other than putting a little crown symbol next to your gamertag in the leader boards by the looks of it?

i think it gives you access to the turn 10 auction house, where you can buy vip stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I'm gonna send my amazon order back.

I just picked up the Collectors Edition of Forza 3 in Smyths for a very reasonable €55... and for the laugh, they threw in a copy of Forza 2 for free!

Deal!!!!

I got the last copy there and that is great value for money

Forza 3 limited collectors edition and Forza 2 for 55 quid. Some bargain

Played a few races of 3 and as I suspected it seems very very similar to 2 with a few features for n00bs but I might enjoy the drag racing aspect which wasn't in 2.

Now if only I could get some logitech pedals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

if anyone wants a cool number plate look up licence plates with "irish" as the keyword on the storefront. :cool:. on 5k. ;)

Advertisement