Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone get forza 3 early?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Vegeta wrote: »
    I got the last copy there and that is great value for money

Forza 3 limited collectors edition and Forza 2 for 55 quid. Some bargain

Played a few races of 3 and as I suspected it seems very very similar to 2 with a few features for n00bs but I might enjoy the drag racing aspect which wasn't in 2.

Now if only I could get some logitech pedals

http://www.toys.ie/FORZA-MOTORSPORT-3-LTD-EDT-X360-!G10319-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=b51debd2-ccaa-4239-8fb6-fe0aad4081e5

Stock checker here for that if anyone's thinking of going for it

Might head to tesco later to get this. 400 cars should be plenty for me!:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

if anyone wants a cool number plate look up licence plates with "irish" as the keyword on the storefront. :cool:. on 5k. ;)

Trying to get some achievments? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

iv had it since last week have my xbox chipped

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Pirated games, boooooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

How do you unlock the Ferrari 430 Scuderia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

i got my copy at tesco in roscommon on friday for 40€. couldnt believe my luck. game is sick. only gripe is too many cars and tracks from forza 2 :( the track in the japanese mountains is INSANE. uphill and downhill variations FTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ditto, but replace 'Play in Jersey' with 'Amazon in I'm not sure where'!

It is quite annoying.
    Sunday a week ago i ordered a dvd from amazon with free shipping.
    Was delivered a day later.
    Post paid Dublin. Return address some PO box in Dublin 17.
    The dispatch email i received thursday for Forza was exactly the same as for this dvd. Delivery by An Post it said.
    So i had high hopes it would be waiting for me on friday.
    Well... not really.
    And since monday is a bank holiday i dont count on it to receive it before Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I got it last nite in Tesco for 40 quid :)

how do you download the add-on stuff you get with it, i can't figure it out. (its probably really easy but only wnet on xbox live for the first time this morning)

the menu system doesn't allow you to follow the instuctions as provided on the card...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I got it last nite in Tesco for 40 quid :)

how do you download the add-on stuff you get with it, i can't figure it out. (its probably really easy but only wnet on xbox live for the first time this morning)

the menu system doesn't allow you to follow the instuctions as provided on the card...

Ignore the instructions on the cards.

Press the guide button and scroll across to the Marketplace tab, then select Redeem Code, enter the code and then it will add whatever to the download queue.

the track in the japanese mountains is INSANE. uphill and downhill variations FTW

Just done the full loop of that track rather than the separate "rally" stages.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

robinph wrote: »
    Ignore the instructions on the cards.

Press the guide button and scroll across to the Marketplace tab, then select Redeem Code, enter the code and then it will add whatever to the download queue.

cool, thanks. I also just realised I unwitingly created a new profile for xbox live instead of the one I have on the box, d'oh. ah well only had a few games worth of achievements...

Advertisement