Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPETITION: Win tickets to the Jazz Festival Club tomorrow night

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

well the nights over now. Thanks for a great night out boards! Really enjoyed it and without this comp would have never even thought of the metrapol, would have stayed in the fransiskin well till closing, which while good did not in on for anywhere near as long as the met. Thanks again for the tickets :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Folks, I'm really sorry for the mix up. I'll relay it back to the Festival Club. When I left the tickets there I had been told it would all be looked after.

I'll talk to my contacts today and drop you a PM later. Appreciate your patience!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Darragh wrote: »
    Folks, I'm really sorry for the mix up. I'll relay it back to the Festival Club. When I left the tickets there I had been told it would all be looked after.

I'll talk to my contacts today and drop you a PM later. Appreciate your patience!

Not your fault Darragh, don't worry about it!!! I have worked a few festivals in the past, they tend to have a few mix-ups.

I had a good night anyway, I little hungover now though!!!! I blame you and Comrade Vodka for that!!!:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Not your fault Darragh, don't worry about it!!! I have worked a few festivals in the past, they tend to have a few mix-ups.
    I second that. Well, not the bit about having worked festivals but I have been to quite a few :D

Advertisement