Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Name Needed

• 22-10-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭

Im looking for information on the the name of a particular product and where to find in Ireland.

They would be business card in size however they open out to a full page. Best way I can describe it.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
    Conor Shanley

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Can you give a bit more info Conor? Is it a type of flyer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Blackthorn Print up in Sandyford Industrial Estate do them, ask for Kevin (his buisness card is as you describe).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Dont know have you ever recieved information on becoming a donor? Always comes in this form

Looked at that site:
    http://www.blackthornprint.com/news_02.html

Its kind of like that but I want to be able fit more space on it like the promo donor card has.

Will email this guy though, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

You can get one with more pages than that. The paper is thinner and folds both ways within the thicker cover. However, I do not know where you would get them. But try around the printers and designers and someone will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

They are usually magnetized AFAIK to hold them together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭scottyboy1973

Hey there
    this crowd does them - I did them a year or two ago for a client and they're very good - the clinet was well impressed with them

That said, they aint cheap - min quant of 1000 and at that low an order they were expensive.

http://www.littlebook.ie/

Hope that helps

Advertisement