Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs Seekers allowence

Options
  • 22-10-2009 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

just wondering how long it takes to process an application for job seekers allowence in the loughrea area of galway. What is the average that people have had to wait, Just so I know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have a look in State Benefits too
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

or search using google

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

shnethb wrote: »
    just wondering how long it takes to process an application for job seekers allowence in the loughrea area of galway. What is the average that people have had to wait, Just so I know

My wife applied for this a long long time ago, and when she heard nothing back, she called into Loughrea.
    They looked at her application on the system and told her it wasnt even processed one bit. they were very very helpful and sent a letter into galway, she got it a week later.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭biffoman

alibaba wrote: »
    My wife applied for this a long long time ago, and when she heard nothing back, she called into Loughrea.
    They looked at her application on the system and told her it wasn't even processed one bit. they were very very helpful and sent a letter into galway, she got it a week later.
    god that's bad.it just makes you think.glad you got your claim processed.

Advertisement