Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology help please

Options
  • 22-10-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

anyone know exactly where i can get the book essentials unfolded? I hear it's a good book and cuts down on all the useless information. Only what I heard, any one have any feedback from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

my old bio teacher wrote it, its pretty great but the only thing i would say is you need to already know your stuff and then use it to cut stuff out. i think you can get it in easons

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Get biology now....its a great little book that only covers what you need for the exams...costs about 30 new and less 2nd hand..they are around the last 6 yrs so you should be able to pick it up handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

leesmom wrote: »
    my old bio teacher wrote it, its pretty great but the only thing i would say is you need to already know your stuff and then use it to cut stuff out. i think you can get it in easons
    Good old Mona:rolleyes: She's selling them in class at the mo half price:P

Advertisement