Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeff Fisher in a Colts Jersey

• 22-10-2009 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

Guys, this is just embarrassing. Check out the video about half way down, of Jeff Fisher in a Peyton Manning jersey. Seriously, WTF?? These guys are 0-6 and he's wearing the shirt of a 6-0 team, a divisional rival 6-0 team. Bizarre!!! :confused:

Imagine BB wearing a Jets jersey. Or Favre wearing a Packers jer.... nevermind. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,032 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

It was a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

ESPN ect making a big deal out of nothing as usual...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Must be a slow day at the ESPN/ news offices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Must just be me but I'd be majorly pissed off if I was a Titans fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Must just be me but I'd be majorly pissed off if I was a Titans fan.
    +1

Theres joking, and theres joking

• Advertisement

Ah Jaysus lads, ok maybe the timing could have been better with your team 0-6 but the lad was having a bit of fun, and its really harmless, its not like he insulted anybody or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

eagle eye wrote: »
    Ah Jaysus lads, ok maybe the timing could have been better with your team 0-6 but the lad was having a bit of fun, and its really harmless, its not like he insulted anybody or anything.

Hang on, this guy isn't spending $$$ on a season ticket, I wonder how many titans fans are wearing Colts jerseys as jokes. In this day and age, the players might not show the loyalty that the fans have, but you still expect it from the coach. The Titans were HUMILIATED at the weekend, and what's his next move? He dons a Rival's jersey and says "I wanted to feel like a winner."

I'm not a titans fan, but if I were, I'd be nothing less than furious. And if Kerry Collins wore a Manning jersey, would he still have a job?

TBH, I'm absolutely flabbergasted, that's why I felt compelled to post it.

davyjose wrote: »
    Hang on, this guy isn't spending $$$ on a season ticket, I wonder how many titans fans are wearing Colts jerseys as jokes. In this day and age, the players might not show the loyalty that the fans have, but you still expect it from the coach. The Titans were HUMILIATED at the weekend, and what's his next move? He dons a Rival's jersey and says "I wanted to feel like a winner."

I'm not a titans fan, but if I were, I'd be nothing less than furious. And if Kerry Collins wore a Manning jersey, would he still have a job?

TBH, I'm absolutely flabbergasted, that's why I felt compelled to post it.
    So basically what you are saying is that there is no room in the NFL for a joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

eagle eye wrote: »
    So basically what you are saying is that there is no room in the NFL for a joke?

No, what I'm saying is, not situation that occurs lends itself to joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭UhOh

I thought it was hilarious. I was watching Total Access yesterday & Rich Eisen was trying to stir this up. Woodson & Martz didnt take the bait though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

he was making a joke at his own expense for a charity gig.Shoot him dead.No Fun League.

Advertisement