Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, €30 in Tesco

• 22-10-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭

on PS3 and 360 :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭brophs

Which Tesco did you see that in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The one I work in, same price everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭brophs

Cool. Thanks Shane, you're a gent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Will it be on sale at midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

For how long? Is it for the holiday weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

il be outside tesco bright and early getting it so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

thanx shane any1 know if tesco kilbarack sells games?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 qwerty23

il have myself to tesco early tomorrow so cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

What will probably happen is I'll be in Tesco early and they'll still be sold out :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Just picked this up in Tesco in Ashbourne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭clacks

Thanks OP. Just picked up a copy in Jervis Street. not on display. I had to ask a manager who got one for me.

On route now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Just got mine in Tesco Artane about 20mins ago.

No 360 ones left on the shelf but about 6 PS3 ones left. Space is quite tight there though so I imagine they have more if you ask at Customer service, although the cashier was saying everyone seems to be buying them (PES and Forza) when I was paying for them, so they must be flying off the shelves.

dar83 wrote: »
    Just got mine in Tesco Artane about 20mins ago.

No 360 ones left on the shelf but about 6 PS3 ones left. Space is quite tight there though so I imagine they have more if you ask at Customer service, although the cashier was saying everyone seems to be buying them (PES and Forza) when I was paying for them, so they must be flying off the shelves.

Thanks for that dude I was just leaving for artane ill try Clare Hall or maybe omni!! I need it for 360!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Anyone know if Tesco Ballyfermot sells games?

that would be my nearest tesco to work

Got mine in Jervis.

None on the shelf, I had to ask at customer service.

YAY.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Got 1 in Dundrum and 1 in Jervis, all behind the counter

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

I was in Jervis about 45 minutes ago and there was a few on the shelf, if you go down the escaltor and take a 180 straight into the shop there's a shelf with Pro Evo 30 Eur and Forza 3 40Euro.

fitze69 wrote: »
    I was in Jervis about 45 minutes ago and there was a few on the shelf, if you go down the escaltor and take a 180 straight into the shop there's a shelf with Pro Evo 30 Eur and Forza 3 40Euro.

I saw a big Forza stand near the games isle but didn't see PES on it so I assume it is a different one.

Defo was none on the actual game section (with all the other PS3 games) when I was there less than two hours ago.

Like you said though, obvs advertising it on a different stand and are behind the counter anyway.

Every member of staff seems to know what your talking about, my intitial question was like "that new football game that came out today" and shes like "of the pro evolootion saccer, is uit?. Wood dat be on the 360 or PS3?'.

Legends. Very nice staff in the Jervis, tho ladies I was talking to anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Thanks OP, well spotted, picked up a PS3 version there at 3pm in Tesco Lisduggan, Waterford. At that stage there were no Xbox360s left and about 3 PS3s remained. Probably have them behind the counter if you ask I guess.

I figure if this game is on gamestop's list in a couple or more weeks time I'll trade it in for €30 against COD or summat - so free gaming for a few weeks for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭SeanyMc22

jus picked it up in Omni..few of both 360 and PS3 left..birthday celebrations las nigh..the perfect curer - a master league night in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

noodler wrote: »
    I saw a big Forza stand near the games isle but didn't see PES on it so I assume it is a different one.

Defo was none on the actual game section (with all the other PS3 games) when I was there less than two hours ago.

Like you said though, obvs advertising it on a different stand and are behind the counter anyway.

Every member of staff seems to know what your talking about, my intitial question was like "that new football game that came out today" and shes like "of the pro evolootion saccer, is uit?. Wood dat be on the 360 or PS3?'.

Legends. Very nice staff in the Jervis, tho ladies I was talking to anyway.

no pes10 left in jervis.. about 10 Forzas left an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Got the PS3 version in Dundrum at around 3 o'clock today. Had to ask at the customer service desk as there is no sign of it in the games section.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

Picked mine up in tralee. cheers op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Picked up the ps3 version for my young fella today in Tesco Drogheda.
    Was in there last night, none on the shelf, asked a member of staff to check if they had any in the store room, got told there was none, all gone
    Was in today to get some shopping and it was back in stock

Thanks Op for the heads up,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Thanks Andrew might pop up there this evening if there are none in Dundalk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,204 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

There seemed to be a few copies on each format in athlone, on display with the rest of the games

Forza was there too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Dundrum have no PES 2010 left on the Xbox, just on PS3. Girl at customer services said they're not likely to get more stock in before the price goes back up.

They have plenty of copies of Forza for the Xbox...

Old Shopping Centre Dundalk have it for the Xbox but not PS3, Longwalk has neither. Trying Drogheda this evening!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Plenty in Galway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Picked one up in finglas ,there seems to be a few there for both consoles.
    Thanks for the heads up ,I was thinking of buying a football game today ,this was perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

bro got one in mahon point. cheers for the tip :)

Officially none in Louth!! Unless anyone can tell me otherwise, how much is it in Tesco NI?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

My girlfriend got me one in Dun Laoighaire yesterday evening. Not sure which Tesco - there's two - but they're 5 mins away from each other so shouldn't be hard to find.

She's shot herself in the foot buying it for me, though - little does she realise how much I'll play it if it turns out to be any use!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Anyone know if Tesco Ballyfermot sells games?

that would be my nearest tesco to work

No games in Ballyfermot Tesco last time I was there (about 3 months)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭beardo81

Officially none in Louth!! Unless anyone can tell me otherwise, how much is it in Tesco NI?

Just got 360 copy in the new donore rd Tesco, ya have to ask at the electric section though. The guy there said this could be the last day of the offer though so dont know how true that is!

beardo81 wrote: »
    Just got 360 copy in the new donore rd Tesco, ya have to ask at the electric section though. The guy there said this could be the last day of the offer though so dont know how true that is!

Thanks Beardo, I was in there this morning and there were none on the shelf, they must keep some behind the counter!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Offer ends today, goes up to €45 tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

Did you ask the cashier? I got one in the old shopping centre in Dundalk. None on the shelves but lots behind the counter. The cashier got mine. Took about 10 minutes of waiting around to get it but they had about 8-12 left when i was there

Advertisement