Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

Options
  • 23-10-2009 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭

Hey guys
    Im just wondering if i got get some pointers on what the hotels below are like

Maldron Oranmore,
    Amber house hotel
    Best Western Flannery's Hotel

I need to be as close to ballybrit as possible so if theres any other reccomendations fire them out there, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Clayton is in Ballybrit. Not sure how good they are to stay in

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

The Amber House Hotel (formerly Racing Lodge) is closest to Ballybrit. It was closed down and just reopened I think. The food is supposed to be very good in it and reasonable rates as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Des Hynes

dec25532 wrote: »
    The Amber House Hotel (formerly Racing Lodge) is closest to Ballybrit. It was closed down and just reopened I think. The food is supposed to be very good in it and reasonable rates as well.

Only opened yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

I was just looking at reviews from when it was the racing lodge and there abit sketchy for recent one's, its the cheapest of the lot funnily enough so im wondering if that reflects in anyway or if its a safe bet

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Haven't been in it myself but I have not heard any bad reports about it. The location is not exactly on the beaten track. There isn't a pub within an ass's roar of the place except for houses and apartments. A prime example of bad planning on the outskirts of the city.

• Advertisement
Advertisement