Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ArmA 2 50% off this weekend on Steam

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i knew well that when i came in here to post about it, you'd have already posted it :p

i got around to playing it with the patches installed. upgrading my initial 6/10 verdict on it to 8/10. its actually playable and rather enjoyable now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

i knew well that when i came in here to post about it, you'd have already posted it :p

:p, the server needs players
    i got around to playing it with the patches installed. upgrading my initial 6/10 verdict on it to 8/10. its actually playable and rather enjoyable now.

Get online with us 2morro and on mumble, I'll be on from 7

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

working til 7, then im off to lanparty. ill be back for bank hol monday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

So they have reduced the price to what many retailers were selling it from launch ? How nice of them.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

In case anyone misses the weekend offer....

£15.95stg @ Zavvi

€19.49 @ Play

• Advertisement
Advertisement