Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me and Bessie have an interview.

Options
  • 23-10-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Yay, I got a call tonight from the Irish therapy dogs. We have our interview on the 19th of November! I'm so excited!! I know she will do brilliantly. If we don't make it through I know it will be all my fault!:D
    Just look how good she is! Thats her and my nephew Cameron fast asleep.
    picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=4099

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi! We got the call Tuesday night, we signed up at the pet expo but they couldnt read my scribble so had to ring to confirm my address. Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Best of luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

good luck! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Skillie

would love to know how this goes we'd like to sign our retriever up to this. our newf is still too young and mental but our 5 year old retriever is the sweetest calmest friendliest lady you could meet. been meaning to do it for a while. keep us posted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Will do, Folks. I can't wait!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement