Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Kinnitty Castle still opened

Options
  • 23-10-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

i just wondering is Kinnitty Castle opened i want to go for sunday lunch for my mothers birthday next month and is it nice there is the food good anyone been there
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭biffoman

over priced,middle of the road grub.the staff were a bit rude.if its still open i couldn't tell you.its a nice castle.when i was there a crowd from England were there on a ghost hunt for cable tv.its supposed to be haunted.sorry iv gone off track a tad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Its such a pity

It used to such a great place, full of potential to be even better too!
    The previous owner is gone and the banks are running it now. Seemingly it opens at the weekend but I haven't been up.

It would be great if it was to re-open at some stage in the future under good management and ownership!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

My Dad plays music there the odd weekend.
    I believe it's open on weekends only. You should definitely ring them and check though. The number should be on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ann100

i was up there on Sunday last. it was nice up there. they do lunch in the monks kitchen. I believe there is music up there some nights. it is suposse to be haunted

Advertisement