Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where have the rage quitters gone on xbl??

• 23-10-2009 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

the answer
    G1

i have never had so many people quit on me in such a short time..
    i was shocked hearing that the fabled g1 players would eat me alive and the first 3 games are dqued by bad ryus and sagats all in fear os loosing a mesely 5 points.
    i'm playin about 5 days there now and there are some savage players but as far as dq'in and whining goes it seems to have doubled in g1, i have seen folks with 30 percent dq rate..
    has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

thinking about quitting championship for a while and go back to doing player matches if anyone is up for destroying me pm me your gamertag

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,738 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Basically, all the RQ scrubs have played for long enough to get the points for G1.
    But eh.
    Xinkai told me he found a guy on 90% DQ.
    No joke.

Also Arcade Mode w/Player request > Champ mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

I don't think I've ever gotten a rage quitter on PSN in G1, which I've been in since around July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Cant say i have any rage quits either, only ever did in ranked matches.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

DeCoR18 wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever gotten a rage quitter on PSN in G1, which I've been in since around July.

There's alot more kids on XBL than PSN.

And just alot more people, statiscally you'll run into more assholes I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I got one the other night made me laugh.

Cant remeber his GT but he was a 60k+ Sagat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I had a guy quit the other day after I made it one round each. Didn't even wait to see how he would do in the last round.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

2 people have quit on me since I started playing SF4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I had a guy quit the other day after I made it one round each. Didn't even wait to see how he would do in the last round.

Thats more likely to be a psn dropout, it happens a lot between rounds.

Advertisement