Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 Nokia 7310 €39

Options
  • 23-10-2009 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Does it only come in pink?

I can only access it via your link, when you do a normal search of the o2 shop it's not there.
    (So I can't check specs and whether or not you can change colour)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

The link works, the site is just horribly slow.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

My friend got one of these and it had blue and pink covers with it. The mirror finish was sometimes annoying, but at this price is pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Seems like a good phone. See below link
    http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-7310-supernova/specifications
    I'd say the reason you can't find it is because its for new customers or those changing from another network.
    I ordered it anyway. Thanks very much OP!
    Has a 2 megapixel camera and an mp3 player amongst other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Sorry, but the one or more of the item(s) you wish to buy are now out of stock. Please remove the 'out of stock' item from your cart

Looks like they are all gone!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement

Do-more wrote: »
    Looks like they are all gone!

I was debating whether or not to go for it, glad I did now.

Edit-Its on sale from xtravision for the meteor network for €129 and sim free from pixmania for €120.89, possible misprice I wonder? Link is not working anymore anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭ronano

online only offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

are they all gone now?

How does one subscribe to the newsletter? I can't see anywhere to do so on the site. Jaytee was cross that I didn't order a second one for him, so don't want to miss a similar deal.

And thanks again for the alert :), I normally miss out on these great deals and I was in the market for a new phone with mp3 anyway. o2 are super quick with delivery too, so should have it on Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Anyone tell me is this worth a punt?
    http://www.o2online.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/O2ProductDisplayView?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&phoneId=117085&flowType=S&productId=117085

Pissed oiff I didn't order the 7310
    I noticed the offer before it expired but It was pink and I couldn't check the specs.

Advertisement