Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tom Cruise shows his funny side

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Everybody knows Tom Cruise is a closet homosexual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

nummnutts wrote: »
    Apart from his wife

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

nummnutts wrote: »

I disagree. Not everyone knows he's a closet homosexual, but everyone knows he's a complete and utter tool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ciano12

abcbabbcbaz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Has-been makes statements deriding various popular contemporary actors, no proof or evidence, just anecdotes - and this is news? Good grief. Does anyone miss years ago before reality tv etc and the scourge of z-listers when celebrities were more open to magazines etc? Now there's so many low-rent mags that they all push for "gossip" and "exclusives" that they know they can't actually talk to celebrities, so they can just rely on the word of has-beens, their cleaners and or even just make up a whole story and blame it on an "insider". I like Cruises movies but even if I didn't it's pretty obvious this "news" is pure nonsense

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

"You want some ice cream, in case there are no gay people there?" - Tom Cruise

"It's a nice day, I'm glad there are no gay people standing here." - Tom Cruise

Lots of men make jokes about gay people. It doesn't mean he's a closet gay, although I accept he probably is!

Advertisement