Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good football games on wii?

• 23-10-2009 8:55am

Bought a wii last year. Basic sports package game. Used it a couple of times. Now gathering dust. Seems to me that, even games I picked up in shops were all basic kicking, throwing, hitting stuff with cartoon characters with oversized heads. Like something Tomy would bring out to teach kids hand eye co-ordination.

Anyway, if I found a good shoot em up or maybe an american football game it might come out of the attic. Do they exist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Conor74 wrote: »
    Bought a wii last year. Basic sports package game. Used it a couple of times. Now gathering dust. Seems to me that, even games I picked up in shops were all basic kicking, throwing, hitting stuff with cartoon characters with oversized heads. Like something Tomy would bring out to teach kids hand eye co-ordination.

Anyway, if I found a good shoot em up or maybe an american football game it might come out of the attic. Do they exist?

This isnt the Games forum dude probably best asking them. As for a Football game throw that suggestion in the Madden 10 thread as Im sure Madden 10 came out or will come out on the Wii maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Basicially Madden is the only Football game you can get on the Wii here. I know that there have have been NCAA Football versions released on the console but alas it's not regional free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Ive got madden 09 for the WII and its identical as on any other console in terms of gameplay.

Infact if you play superstar mode as an offensive lineman id venture to say its better given you need to actually physically move your hands as if your actually blocking somebody

Advertisement