Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Newfoundland Owners

Options
  • 23-10-2009 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Are there many Newfoundland owners on here? As its rare we come across one on our travels I was thinking of maybe starting a Cork Newfy group for meets. Not being elitist (any dogs would be welcome ) or anything just that its always great to meet other newfs and its not a regular occurance, I met a 12 week old one last night in a shopping centre and the people who had him had so many Newf related questions for me it got me thinking it would be good to have a group who could share this info. Maybe there is already a club in cork I don’t know about. I have no interests in making a formal club, breed standards, shows, breeding etc just a fun thing where a few Newfs could meet up on occasion to terrorise a park or beach and the owners could swap some tips of how to avoid bankruptcy and ending up in a mental institution!!

Advertisement