Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment servicing

Options
  • 23-10-2009 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anybody know of a decent place to get a full service on a set of regulators? It is a set of scubapro regs with a balanced first stage (MK25, S600 and R395). The set will also need some maintenance done on the SPG and the Suunto Cobra quick release, which I think needs some O-rings replaced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Depends on where you are based - I have used Flagship Scuba for servicing in the past and no complaints...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 boredboy

should have said I'm in Dublin, but don't mind sending the equipment away if I have to. I'll check out Flagship Scuba though, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Silverfazer2000

Give Francis Jenkens (North West Dive shop) a ring at 086 824 3798, he's top class and genuine.

Advertisement