Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA10....Tough?

• 23-10-2009 9:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else find FIFA 10 very tough when they first played it? I was playin as arsenal against some of the weakest teams in the game and i couldnt even get the ball of them!! Got beat 3 nothin by galway UTD!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I actually thought the opposite. I've yet to lose a game on it and I'm no FIFA freak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Really? Are you playin it on semi-pro or professional? i only got it yesterday so maybe i just need a little bit more time with it. The only other one i played was fifa 07 and this is alot different! Maybe im just crap!! haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

jonny666 wrote: »
    Really? Are you playin it on semi-pro or professional? i only got it yesterday so maybe i just need a little bit more time with it. The only other one i played was fifa 07 and this is alot different! Maybe im just crap!! haha!

Fifa 09 was more difficult, Legendary isn't that bad at all on Fifa 10.

oh god maybe it is me!! When ur defending would ye use the left trigger much to hold the attackers off?

Depends on the player to be honest, if its a quick player I back off and wouldn't go charging in. I apply pressure or use to two players to pressure the ball off an attacker. Haven't really used the new left trigger defending.

Have you completed the tutorials?

• Advertisement

The ones u can watch and it tells u how to do the moves? Ya i went through them alright. Do u use the skill moves much?

Yeah quite a bit but I usually pull off some fluky one where I get around someone, if you are on live add me and I'll give you a game someday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I thought it was hard as well. The defenders go all out to stop you this year.

ya i will do. Whats the gamertag? Mine is mrbrendano

thank god its not just me creggy!!

• Advertisement

jonny666 wrote: »
    ya i will do. Whats the gamertag? Mine is mrbrendano

Mine is randomnamez

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

More of a PES player myself, played FIFA10 on Pro level and hammered everyone in sight, havent played the Fifa series in years before that. Ridiculously easy.

Advertisement