Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal grooming courses ?

Options
  • 23-10-2009 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

I have always been interested in animals. I love them all, from rabbits, cats, dogs, horses, cows, sheep, donkeys. Just anything furry really! I do a bit a voluntary work and i love it. So i would eventually like to end up with a full time job/career and get paid. Its what i have always been interested in doing since i was small. Im 27 now!

My number one choice on the list has always been veterinary nursing. I have applied to do the animal care course in st.johns college in cork and hoping to go on to do veterinary nusing in year 2. I have been looking for work with a vet and i have until next august to find work experience for the course. But im not getting anything yet. I'm not sure if its time to think about my second choice yet. Animal grooming.

Does anyone know anything about the recognised qualifications in animal grooming?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

i know st johns college in Cork do it (was thinking of doing one myself) - that may be a little far, but you could contact them to see if they know of something closer?

Advertisement