Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus NTL hi-jacking 'domain not found' page

• 23-10-2009 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

This morning I found that when I typed in a non-existent domain name, I was re-directed to a Chorus/NTL 'Domain not found, try the following...' with a load of 'Search Selection' links.

I don't like this, it's not the way the internet is supposed to work. :rolleyes:

It turns out they have selected some test users to roll out this trial to. Thankfully they've also supplied instructions on how to 'opt-out' of this, which involves changing your DNS server address.

More here: http://service.upc.ie/service/?cid=123&aid=143

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭lambchops

I've just followed their opt-out instructions and I am still getting that UPC Domain Not Found page when entering a non existing web address.

Advertisement