Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Todays game releases

• 23-10-2009 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Thinking of picking up Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 & Pro Evolution 2010 today if I can get them cheap enough. Where is the cheapest place to buy games at the moment that isn't online, I thought I read here that Tesco were selling Fifa 2010 for €35?

Is anyone else getting these games? Ive always been a Pro Evo man, but was prepared to buy FIFA this year after not being too impressed with the ultra-quick Pro last year(the camera couldn't even keep up with the play), but i played both demos and pro seems more similar to the classic Pro Evo 6 this year, and i still cant stand FIFA after all these years, its just not football to me, cant stand the unpredictability of the shooting. If only they could combine Pro's gameplay with the licenses and commentary of FIFA!

Dont know what to think about Smackdown, ill maybe rent it as ive the bank hol weekend to kill, but the series lost me at around 2007 when they just started overcomplicating the controls. My fave of the series is still "Here comes the Pain", just bring back that game engine! Also it had a story mode where you could do what you want, the new games always feel very restricting in this department.

Anyone else getting these games?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Tesco were selling FIFA for €30 for the first weekend or something. Its back to full price now.

They've got Pro Evo for €30 today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Just got it the 30euro price tag made up my mind for me, wish i hadve known about FIFA, i wouldve got both! its too bad smackdown is full price today

Why are they doing this, surely they are two of their best sellers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

it could be that they order so many of the top games and sell them at half nothing and when there running low they but it back to the original price ti see if the demand is still there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

pes2010 is........... beautiful

Advertisement