Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nepal Evo vs Batura

Options
  • 23-10-2009 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi, Big crisis here! I am trying to decide between La Sportiva Nepal Evo and the Batura model. They are very similar with the exception that the Batura are 200g lighter (per pair), have an incorporated gaiter, are more insulated and are 50euro dearer. I am a bit concerned that the incorporated gaiter of the Batura makes them a no compromise technical boot, a bit uncomfortable when used on approach to glaciers and snow, at the same time I hate putting on and off separate gaiters…….also, they would be the perfect boots for my first 6000m, but to be honest this could be a far away project……more realistically I need a warm winter boot for Scotland and the Alps……!#!???! Help!!!!!

Advertisement