Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trial time- Blue Ribbons Salon, Maynooth

• 23-10-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Now from what I know they are newly opened called Blue Ribbons hair salon & for €58 for a full head of highlights and low lights in long hair I have to give them a try! They cannot be any worse than a recognised place that charged me €140 ones that were well cr**!!

The €58 isn't including the cut & blow dry think that is €29 more or summit.

But if anyone wants to know what they're like let me know!! I should know by Monday lol ..... Hope I still have hair by then!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

Hey how did you get on? i got a card in my letter box a few weeks ago from this place and thought the prices were very reasonable would love to hear some reviews! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

97 euro for two colours in long hair, cut, blow dried and straightened

reason it was 97 she said was cos the tenner more was cos I wanted a 2nd colour.

Hair colour selction is brilliant, loads of papers and mags to read, one of the males and one of the females have perfect english, the other two don't. The chat away in their own language all the time but the two with english will talk to you and always tell you what is going on and what you ask for is exactly what you get. I came out very happy and I'd def go back and my bf's mum went to them and said she'd def go back to. So I'd def recommend them, cos they did exactly what I asked them to do!

Also when I went in one woman was getting her roots done on her platinum blonde hair and her hair didn't look glossy or healthy(sorry if your reading) and she was gettin extensions, but I saw her in the mirror when she was leavin & I was like wow, her hair was gorgeous, real glossy, sleek and with a fab style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KathyNShane

There is a new salon Sophistikates there vey good great deals for students for head of mesch Moroccan oil treatment and blow-dry no need to use Hair straighteners, this is on special offer only 80euros on certain days no extra cost for extra colors:-) well worth a visit I think…:):):) I went for a wash cut n blowdry with treatment and everybody said it was completely different and shiny and I have blonde hair which normally looks just blonde :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

There is a new salon Sophistikates there vey good great deals for students for head of mesch Moroccan oil treatment and blow-dry no need to use Hair straighteners, this is on special offer only 80euros on certain days no extra cost for extra colors:-) well worth a visit I think…:):):) I went for a wash cut n blowdry with treatment and everybody said it was completely different and shiny and I have blonde hair which normally looks just blonde :):)

You might get a better response starting your own thread as this one is quite old :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Where in Maynooth is Blue Ribbons based?

@ KathyNShane - where is Sophistikates?

• Advertisement

Oh cheers thanks for that I am new to this and I was not sure how to do it :-)

@ Sibylla Thanks for the tip I wasn't sure how to do it I am only new to this :o:):)

@ lore bringer Sophistikates Salon is down by Doctor's Lane, down by caulfields its next turn right after sunbed place called Miami Sun. I got my hair done a few times and you even get a loyalty card me being a student I want cheap rates with good prices as do everyone at this stage :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Plentyfish

Where in Maynooth is Blue Ribbons based?

Buckleys lane Behind Londis Tel. 0876788486

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread has gone on long enough - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement