Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch for kits/crests/names? PES2010

Options
  • 23-10-2009 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

Alrite Lads,

I just got the game there, 30euro in Tesco happy days!

I remember a couple of editions of pro evo ago, i had it for the PS2, and one of my friends loaded a file onto my memory card which gave all the teams the correct crests and kits. I havent tried to get one of these since i got the XBOX 360. has there been one of these out each year for the game? how would i go about getting it onto my xbox?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Id say give it until next wekend before you see an option file available on the net.

Got it this morning, cant wait to finish and go home and play for the long weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Do you go online via your XBOX and download something? or will i need to transfer a file using USB from my laptop?

yeah im just finished work now, dying to get playing! from the demo seems better then last years crazy-fast game where the camera couldnt keep up with the action!

You have to D/L from a website and save it to your USB under certain files, so its easier to locate. Although I did this last year for my PS3.

There was a thread on how to do it, along with websites to D/L and they run through exactly what you have to do, but with the search function down it would be hard to locate the thread.

grand ill keep an eye out hopefully its out soon, i remember it improved the game immensely for me that one time i got it, dont know why i havent bothered wit it since!

The big question is who is arsed going to the hassle of making all these kits!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

there is one available for the ps3,
    Rosh's PES 2010 PS3 Option File
    Hi guys,

I've had the game since Wednesday so have had a bit of time to knock up a bit of an option file.

Includes -

All Premiership Emblems, Kits, Transfers, Squad Numbers done
    All unlicensed La Liga Emblems, Kits done
    All MAJOR transfers completed - some squad numbers done
    All Fake teams corrected
    All National fake double players replaced with ingame real players

Some kits may be slightly incorrect due to lack of information and editting limitations within the game.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TA049B3A

Credits to Vixon and Mooseybaby for some of the kit logos

from pesgaming
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73442

• Advertisement

thorbarry wrote: »
    there is one available for the ps3,

from pesgaming
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73442

Already :eek: Im in work so I cant access it, did anybody try this option file??

Cheers for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,740 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wenb PS3 file should be out tonight. Updated prem kits names and emblems, and also the inclusion of the German League over the fake teams (Team A, B etc)

gavredking wrote: »
    Already :eek: Im in work so I cant access it, did anybody try this option file??

Cheers for the link.

I'm in work too, but reading all the posts from pesgaming it seems to be the real deal. The guy spent 15 hours solid making it. Fair play to him

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Cheers for the link.

Ive tryed it and its very good. All english and spanish strips fixed. It makes the game look a lot more realistic.:)

thorbarry wrote: »
    I'm in work too, but reading all the posts from pesgaming it seems to be the real deal. The guy spent 15 hours solid making it. Fair play to him

Ouch, thtas pretty hardcore right there. Cant wait totry it now, I F'ed up my D/L last year and I ended up with teams like ManCity playing in Germanys National jersey and West Ham playing in Athelico Madrids all stupid on my part, ill try get it right 1st time around on this occasion.:o

• Advertisement

Ouch, thtas pretty hardcore right there. Cant wait totry it now, I F'ed up my D/L last year and I ended up with teams like ManCity playing in Germanys National jersey and West Ham playing in Athelico Madrids all stupid on my part, ill try get it right 1st time around on this occasion.:o

hahaha

ah just got a call from the girlfriend. I asked her to get me a copy. Its sold out in tescos in nutgrove, dundrum and tallaght :( looks like i wont be buying it for €30... ill have to pay at least €45 for it... major lameness

byrneno7 wrote: »
    Ive tryed it and its very good. All english and spanish strips fixed. It makes the game look a lot more realistic.:)

How do you save it to the PS3?
    I downloaded the file onto a USB here in work but I can't get onto the pesgaming site for directions, can you post them up??

Any word on an XBOX one around that website?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Can anyone whos installed Rosh's OF run through how to do it exactly? I put it on a usb but PS3 doesnt recognize anything on the stick..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

SeanyMc22 wrote: »
    Can anyone whos installed Rosh's OF run through how to do it exactly? I put it on a usb but PS3 doesnt recognize anything on the stick..

You have to create a folder on your USB called PS3 and put the SAVEDATA file in their. Should recognise it straight away then.

Tell me if you get the same "if you copy someone elses data then you cant get trophies" message

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You have to create a folder on your USB called PS3 and put the SAVEDATA file in their. Should recognise it straight away then.

Tell me if you get the same "if you copy someone elses data then you cant get trophies" message

ok, cheers its all showing up now..ive never done this before so what do i do next? like where to I save it all too?

You have to copy it one by one in SAVEDATA, doesn't take 2 minutes

yeh i got that msg 'another users data cannot be used. trophies cannot be earned'

did this make a difference when u installed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Just copy all the files in "Rosh's"PS3>SAVEDATA folder into a folder called PS3>SAVEDATA

Transfer this to a usb key/memory storage...

In the game colum on ur PS3 go to save game files... you should see your storage device... now just copy over each individual file one by one, its a little tedious but only takes about 5mins...

*DONT COPY THE SAVE FILE*

You dont need Rosh's save file, just copy every other save file from the folder! You probably have to update to 1.01 aswell...

When you then load up the game, it should load your own 'system settings' and then load 'data settings'... and bobs your uncle!

Not sure yet. I'm going for the extra time winner as we speak.

I'll let you know in about 10 minutes

EDIT: No you cannot earn trophies if you copy the SAVEDATA

• Advertisement

Cheers lads, gonna work away with a master league 2nigh..also have noticed how much better the music is this year..the las few years the music has been a melter..the little things that count eh

have to sort my NAT3 settings out with my eircom motorola router somehow to get online now..add us up for a game Kamroks.png

Cheers lads, gonna work away with a master league 2nigh..also have noticed how much better the music is this year..the las few years the music has been a melter..the little things that count eh

have to sort my NAT3 settings out with my eircom motorola router somehow to get online now..add us up for a game Kamroks.png

Just thought I'd let you know, you can out your own music in the game.

Just create a playlist called KONAMI_PES under your music folder on the XMB and then just go into GALLERY, then PLAYLIST EDITOR an you can find your tunes on the second page (press R1)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daaaaaaan!

has anybody heard of this update file being available for the xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

I read somewhere its really difficult to do this for xbox, you need to buy a special connector or something... check out the pesfan site and see if theres anything about it there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

From pesgaming:
    1. Download the Option File
    2. Unzip it (I unzip it onto my desktop)
    3. Insert USB stick into PC
    4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA
    5. Put the OF into the SAVEDATA folder, so on your USB you will have PS3>SAVEDATA>all the folders from the OF
    6. Plug USB stick into PS3
    7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
    8. Find your USB stick
    9. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
    10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy option will appear
    11. Copy onto your PS3
    12. Repeat for all kits (this may take about 10 minutes but it is worth it)
    13. Also copy the Edit Data from the OF, but NOT the System Data
    14. Unplug your USB stick
    15. Load up PES2010
    16. Voila!

im still looking around the net for an option file for the XBOX, the only place they seem to be working on one is here...http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54986

is there any reason that the xbox one isnt out and the ps3 one is?

If anyone has a link for the old PES6 updated file on xbox will you send me a link i wanna see if im able to get it to work on my xbox so im ready to go when the 2010 one becomes available, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Does anyone know if there is a way around the fact that using option files on the PS3 prevent you from unlocking Trophies?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Super Drogs

Does anyone know if there is a way around the fact that using option files on the PS3 prevent you from unlocking Trophies?

Hey I used the Wenb Option file, copied all the files over except the System Data one. I got the warning when copying the Edit Data file. But last night I still got the Trophy for winning a game after being losing!
    From reading other forums, I think most people should still get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Sorry for asking this again but its doin my head in.Ive downloaded Roshs file,created the folders on my Mem stick and transfered the download to the SAVEDATA folder. Problem is when I put the Mem stick into the PS3 it doesnt show up anywhere in Data utility part of the XMB
    Ive looked up PESGAMING and I really thought I had done everything right but obvioulsy I havnt coz nothing has worked.
    Im not the most technical person in the world but I feel I should be able to do this so can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me before I break my PES disc,thanks in advance guys:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Sorry for asking this again but its doin my head in.Ive downloaded Roshs file,created the folders on my Mem stick and transfered the download to the SAVEDATA folder. Problem is when I put the Mem stick into the PS3 it doesnt show up anywhere in Data utility part of the XMB
    Ive looked up PESGAMING and I really thought I had done everything right but obvioulsy I havnt coz nothing has worked.
    Im not the most technical person in the world but I feel I should be able to do this so can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me before I break my PES disc,thanks in advance guys:confused:

On your memory stick, make a folder called PS3. Then put your SAVEDATA folder inside that.

Be sure not to edit any filenames either. They should all be like BLES00688EEDIT, BLES00688EUNIFORM001 etc.

Advertisement