Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch for kits/crests/names? PES2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

I did that,I created a PS3 folder with SAVEDATA folder inside that and i put Roshs file into the SAVEDATA folder. Do i need to uncompress the file or anything like that and if so how do i go about doing that?

I didnt change any file names either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I did that,I created a PS3 folder with SAVEDATA folder inside that and i put Roshs file into the SAVEDATA folder. Do i need to uncompress the file or anything like that and if so how do i go about doing that?

Yeah you need to do that.

Use Winrar to extract the files. Just download the second link on the page. 'WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 3.90' is its name.

You'll see a folder called SAVEDATA then in rosh's file. Just copy that into the PS3 folder on your memory stick.

Sound il give that a try in a bit and let you know how i get on,cheers

Stil nothing,when i try to run winrar it says its not compatible with my version of Windows.
    All the option files show up under the video and music parts of the XMB but not the game part
    I appriciate tour patients on this one

Now its showing up as corrupted data

Stil nothing,when i try to run winrar it says its not compatible with my version of Windows.
    All the option files show up under the video and music parts of the XMB but not the game part
    I appriciate tour patients on this one

What Windows are you using?

XP
    Vista
    ???

• Advertisement

Sorry,Im running vista

Sorry, I'm using XP so I don't know which file you need to download :D.

I'm sure somebody else on this thread can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Right I downloaded Rosh's PES 2010 PS3 Option File last night and while it is very good it just doesn't seem to be as detailed as Von's Option File was last year. Anyone know if this lad has a new one out this year or has he given it a rest??

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

s_carnage wrote: »
    Right I downloaded Rosh's PES 2010 PS3 Option File last night and while it is very good it just doesn't seem to be as detailed as Von's Option File was last year. Anyone know if this lad has a new one out this year or has he given it a rest??

Yea I read he is working on one at the moment... it will be released soon enough!

The guy loves perfection... I think his user name is 'muffy' or something!

Cant wait for it to be made!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Or maybe not...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=1543303#post1543303

He got YLOD... I sent him my fix but duno if that will speed things up at all!

• Advertisement

flynner13 wrote: »
    Or maybe not...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=1543303#post1543303

He got YLOD... I sent him my fix but duno if that will speed things up at all!

Ah crap!! So close yet so far!! Hopefully he gets it back up and running soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I have Roshs file, but all the classic players and teams are locked. Pain in the arse unlocking some of them. I'm going to get a different one with all that unlocked

Quint wrote: »
    I have Roshs file, but all the classic players and teams are locked. Pain in the arse unlocking some of them. I'm going to get a different one with all that unlocked

Let us know which one ya get and how it looks. Might change too if there is a better one out there until Von's one returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

anyone able to help with getting 360 option files onot the console itslef

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

s_carnage wrote: »
    Let us know which one ya get and how it looks. Might change too if there is a better one out there until Von's one returns.

Yea, I might change too, if i can find one that is alot better than Rosh's file. Right now i am pretty happy with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

There's no option file that has all the Classic players and teams unlocked. Konami somehow disabled this feature!

Me again guys!
    Can someone please give me a beginning to end tutorial on how to get Roshs Option File onto my PS3,Pppppppppppllllleeeeeeeeeeeeezzz!

Ive downloaded it no probs and unzipped it,Ive created the PS3 folder with a SAVEDATA folder inside it on my memory stick,no probs.

As far as Im aware Ive followed the instructions on the pesgaming site to a tee but i either get a "no saved data" or "data corrupted" msg when i try to acces my memeory stick on the PS3.

I havnt really given this game a proper chance yet and seen as how my FIFA10 has decided to keep freezing PES10 is now my sole footy game and I need my fix but i cant bring myself to play it without the proper kits

Have asked for help before and gotten nowhere so any help really would be greatly appriciated

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Maybe your memory stick is f*cked then!!

Maybe your memory stick is f*cked then!!

Memory stick is fine.i use it regularly.
    Really folks any help,pleez

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

I know how frustrating these things can be mate but it really should work if you've followed all the instructions.

Have you read through this thread?? It should cover all issues:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73534

• Advertisement
Advertisement