Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

use smart telecom user name on a vodafone home broadband line?

• 23-10-2009 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

MY ISP is smart, and i find their speed is crap durling evenings. and i cant get on to my VPN, so I just applied another phone line in and swith over to vodafone

vodafone just get my line actived today but i havn't received my modem from vodafone yet, so i took the model i got from smarttelecom and put onto the vodafone line to give a try.

after i connect the modem, something amazing happend, i got connected..

the modem has the smart user name and password information, how it can be connected to a vodafone broadband line?

and if i download some games on this line, will this be counted as a smart usage or vodafone usage?

any advise?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

It will be counted as Smart usage. You effectively have a Smart Bitstream line in that case (but are paying Vodafone).

The username and password will stop working when you cancel the Smart connection.

Advertisement