Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ie 4 viewer add-on / tool?

• 23-10-2009 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hello!

Does anyone know of a tool or addon in order to view a page in Internet Explorer 4?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

http://finalbuilds.edskes.net/iecollection.htm

All versions of IE in one package

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭onechewy

Well that mangled my PC! I installed all the versions for the craic and then got IE errors all over the place. Windows suddenly couldn't locate VBScript so I had to re-register the dll. I have IE6 installed and when I clicked on any link in it, it then opened up my Firefox. Fixed that in the registry. None of the versions that came with iecollection would work so I uninstalled and then reinstalled with just version 4. no joy, it crashes out any time I try to go somewhere in it. Rebooted multiple times, Ccleaned to bits and still not work :( Any other suggestions??

Oh, I asked a web designer friend of mine about what to use and she suggested iecollection and it works fine for her so there's probably just something up with my pc... I have about 50 million things installed on it so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭onechewy

installed it on another machine and still crashing out.

Advertisement