Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6220 Problem Can I return it to 02 Shop

• 23-10-2009 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

My dad bought a Nokia 6220 phone from the 02 shop 2 months and not had a problem with it untill 4 or 5 days ago the battery after a full charge i make a 1 phone call and the phone goes totally dead and have to charge it again.

Can I return it if he has the reciept will it have to be sent off for a repair or will they just change the battery for him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Yes, just drop it into any O2 retail store with the receipt and they'll send it off. Your dad will lose any information stored on the phone so he's best off backing it up first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They used to give out loan phones too for a deposit so bring a few euro with you so you'll have the loan of a phone while it's away for repair.

Advertisement