Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone log into SULIS today?

• 23-10-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Have to look up SULIS from home today, but when I press 'login' the page won't load, anyone else having these problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I just checked mine there and it's working perfectly! :confused:

The public portals though are the biggest pain. Haven't been able to access them once other than in the library!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yeah, the off campus thing is starting to piss me off now. I had intended doing a good whack of work this weekend but alas off-campus access to lecture notes/exam papers whilst accepting my initial log in then proceeds to a second log in which despite using ITD's directions of ULusername as a login name and password still doesn't let me in!

Agh, no lecture notes and no exam papers make cson go something something....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Sulis works but the library catelogue seems to be stuffed at the moment.

Advertisement