Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stellar mag

• 23-10-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

When is the next edition out? Anyone know? Is it the best Irish magazine with articles? I'm sick of magazines that use words like roysch in them, I want to read real articles in real English!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lively-Blonde

The November issue is out at the moment and is the newest edition. Hope this helps!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I love Stellar, it was like a breath of fresh air, especially after the other one, (is it 'U' magazine??) and their 'crazy lingo'. Talk properly! It's a magazine I do actually look forward to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mellaine

I read it aswell, I stumbled upon it recently and really enjoyed it.....any ideas what age group it's really aimed at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lively-Blonde

I've been a fan of this since it first came out a year ago or so. Its from the creators or KISS magazine who wanted to create a similiar irish magazine for an older audience so I think its aimed at the twenties age group upwards. Its so great to have an Irish mag that speaks our lingo and the prices are in euros and showing stuff we can actually get over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

I'd say kind of 23-late 20s. I really like it, would love to see some discounts in it, that kind of thing. I got sick of paying over 5 euro for mags that had nothing from Ireland in them. This is only 2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement