Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Knicks Tickets

Options
  • 23-10-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Heading over to NY in a few weeks. Anyone know that chances of getting tickets (and how much they would cost) to see the Knicks in MSG?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Was at a Knicks v Nets game a few years back and got tickets on the day with no real problem.

Ticket prices can vary greatly, but I'd advise mid range seats or better at least and not the cheap seats in the nosebleeds.

End court seats (light blue 30's) are about $120 each

ny5001e.gif

You can buy online beforehand as well - http://www.nba.com/knicks/schedule/

Well worth it, despite the knicks sucking. If you have an idea of the dates, people will be able to advise which game would be best e.g the Cav's are in town, so you might see Lebron James!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I'd say now it'd be a lot harder to get a tickets for a Cav's game than a Timberwolves game!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Have a look Stubhub.

There are always tickets on there for most games.

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

call down to the ticket office the day of the game at 12/1 o'clock and there will be no problem getting tickets(unless its one of the big teams playing the knicks).mid priced tickets will be grand no real bad seat in the garden.

you can buy tickets from this website and it gives good info and if you sign up to the newsletter they often have special deals for games
    http://www.thegarden.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mc23

I was in the garden 2 weekends ago for the Knicks and celtics. I had posted here for information regarding buying tickets before I went out but the $100 commission charge from websites like stubhub put me off. The game was on sunday and I went down to the garden on the friday evening when I got to NYC and bought the tickets there. It probably helps that the knicks suck at the moment so unless they are playing a really good team you should have no problems. Prices vary from around $70 to $5,000 to sit next to Spike Lee at courtside. I bought tickets for $250 cause I dont get to many NBA games and wanted to get as close as possible....and the exchange rate is very good. We had a great time...the knicks took the game to OT and Garnett hit a buzzer beater for the win.

• Advertisement
Advertisement