Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricked PSP, can somebody help with Pandora

Options
  • 23-10-2009 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hey lads,

I was updating my PSP to 5.50 GEN D and it bricked it. I need to unbrick it which can more than likely be done with a magic memory stick and a pandora.

I dont have a pandora

Can anybody help!!!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Did you have a custom firmware installed previously? Are you sure you can't enter recovery mode by holding R when the psp boots? If not, then yes you will need a pandora. Unfortunatelty I dont have one either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ontheway

Where are you based OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Sorry i didnt get back sooner. Im in Clonee but can meet anywhere to get this sorted! :)

Yeah i cant get it to boot with the R held either, just wont load up at all. Can anybody help!?

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I can do do this for you, I'll do it if you cover postage and make a €10 donation to the SSF charity, sound ok?

Advertisement