Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Lites & DSi's

• 23-10-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi folks. Looking to get 2 DSi's & 2 DS Lites for xmas.

looking for the nest price for all 4.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 marsabs

Hi I'm also looking to buy the Nintendo DSLite or DSi, can't really make up my mind. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I'm going from memory here so don't shoot me if I'm slightly off but I think Harvey Norman are doing the DSi and any 2 games for €159 this weekend.

Saw it in a newspaper ad during the week maybe someone can confirm details are correct.

[Edit] Found the ad in my local paper, The Westmeath Examiner, price is €158 inc. any two games of your choice. **Offer runs until Bank holiday Monday**

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aldo

message me for r4ui with 90 games ,,unwanted gift , tompower45@yahoo.com has fifa 10,chinatown wars ,and so on ,,works o dsi and ds lite

Advertisement