Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Sector has big say on country future

Options
  • 23-10-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭

Next 12-24 months is so crucial for the country!

If no pay cuts you will see massive tax hikes not just for us but for our kids in the future.

If they tax hikes come in alot of people will get up and leave Ireland, leaving less money for the public service and even bigger taxes for their kids in the future.

I cna honestly see my kids not growing up in ireland as cant see me staying here if massive tax hikes come in!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

Next 12-24 months is so crucial for the country!

If no pay cuts you will see massive tax hikes not just for us but for our kids in the future.

If they tax hikes come in alot of people will get up and leave Ireland, leaving less money for the public service and even bigger taxes for their kids in the future.

I cna honestly see my kids not growing up in ireland as cant see me staying here if massive tax hikes come in!!

You are going to see massive tax hikes anyway.

Goodbye.

Advertisement