Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Beatles Rock Band (Wii) - €19 delivered [HMV]

• 23-10-2009 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

What a price... be quick!! (includes shipping of £2.50)

beatles_rock_band_wii.jpg
    Buy it @ HMV
    The Beatles: Rock Band is the music game-experience that allows players to follow the legendary career of The Beatles from Liverpool, to Shea Stadium to Abbey Road!

An unprecedented experience through the story of The Beatles and celebration of their music and artistry. The game will allow fans to pick up the guitar, bass, mic or drums and experience The Beatles extraordinary catalogue of music through game play that takes players on a journey through the legacy and evolution of the band's legendary career. In addition, The Beatles: Rock Band will offer a limited number of new hardware offerings modelled after instruments used by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.

Featuring the ability to play drums, lead guitar, bass guitar or sing three part harmony with up to three microphones, the game will focus on authentically recreating the feeling of performing The Beatles music on stage and in the studio.

The Beatles: Rock Band marks the first time that Apple Corps, along with EMI Music, Harrisongs Ltd, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing, has agreed to present The Beatles music in an interactive video game format. The Beatles: Rock Band will be published by MTV Games and developed by Harmonix, creators of the Rock Band franchise.

Game Modes

- Quickplay: Jump right into the game and experience the fabulous music of The Beatles as all songs will be unlocked in this easy to access mode. Quickplay also features familiar competitive Rock Band modes Tug of War and Score Duel.

- Story Mode: Set out on an experiential progression through The Beatles’ legendary career from The Cavern Club to Abbey Road Studios. - Chapter Challenges Master all of the songs from a single Chapter in the career of The Beatles with special challenges.

- Training Modes: Go beyond the basics and perfect your sound with training modes that includes Beatle Beats, Vocal Practice mode and more.

- Beatle Beats: Take on the stylings of Ringo Starr with this training mode that lets you practice actual drum beats from a selection of The Beatles catalogue.

- Vocal Practice Mode: Train your ear and voice to master three part harmony! Use the guide pitch to help you sing hard to decipher parts perfectly in-tune.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

nice one Ruu - ever vigilant spotting bargains even over the bank holiday ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

clevtrev wrote: »
    nice one Ruu
    First my parents forget my name... now you!

sad-cat.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Sorry Basquille the other great bargain spotter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Does anyone know if the Guitar Hero III controller will work with this?

Cheers,

P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

oceanclub wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Guitar Hero III controller will work with this?

Cheers,

P.
    Yep it will, any guitar hero guitar will work with any rockband game and vice versa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Yep it will, any guitar hero guitar will work with any rockband game and vice versa.

Thats not true afaik. Maybe on some consoles. I know I checked for my Rcokband on the wii and it couldnt be used with some of Guitar Hero. Search the web and you'll find the chart of what works with what quick enough.

One of many compatibility charts http://kotaku.com/5086709/the-official-guitar-herorock-band-compatibility-chart-update

basquille wrote: »
    What a price... be quick!! (includes shipping of £2.50)
    £14.99+£2.50=£17.49 which is not €18. Is there a voucher code or something that I'm missing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bazwaldo wrote: »
    £14.99+£2.50=£17.49 which is not €18. Is there a voucher code or something that I'm missing?
    Sorry.. actually €19 alright.

Will update title.

basquille wrote: »
    Sorry.. actually €19 alright.

Will update title.

Cheers. Better to be sure in case I missed something.

Being half price compared to everywhere else, I couldn't say no.

Advertisement