Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHINA MOBILE

• 23-10-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi All
    Hope someone here can help me pleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have china dual sim bravo v9 sim 1 working perfect sim 2 sometimes works other times i get network fail.

i am unable to connect to pc via data cable as i keep getting message "USB Device not recognised".

I have downloaded china PC suite, but it not picking up phone..

I ned to conect phone to laptop

what do I do next someone please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭dubber

pearbelle wrote: »
    Hi All
    Hope someone here can help me pleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have china dual sim bravo v9 sim 1 working perfect sim 2 sometimes works other times i get network fail.

i am unable to connect to pc via data cable as i keep getting message "USB Device not recognised".

I have downloaded china PC suite, but it not picking up phone..

I ned to conect phone to laptop

what do I do next someone please help

Hard to diagnose remotely. I would try uninstalling the PC suite and reinstall it before you connect your phone. Did the PC try to install generic drivers before you installed the PC suite?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pearbelle

dubber wrote: »
    Hard to diagnose remotely. I would try uninstalling the PC suite and reinstall it before you connect your phone. Did the PC try to install generic drivers before you installed the PC suite?

As far as i can remember the PC didnt try install drivers, where can i get drivers for this phone as the PC does not recognise the phone when it is attached via usb cable to the PC. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling PC suite to see if it makes any difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

I tried looking around for some drivers for you mate, but can't seem to find your exact phone model. What is it?

rizzee wrote: »
    I tried looking around for some drivers for you mate, but can't seem to find your exact phone model. What is it?

Its a bravo v9, I also have been looking around for drivers but didnt find any any either. Does anyone know where i can get a highend cable that would connect the phone to laptop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Niall O Reilly

pearbelle wrote: »
    Its a bravo v9, I also have been looking around for drivers but didnt find any any either. Does anyone know where i can get a highend cable that would connect the phone to laptop...

Pearbelle
    Are you Chinese? Speak Chinese? Did you buy your phone in China?
    I speak chinese and i could try some of the local sites here to see if there is any luck...

Niall

• Advertisement

No I am not chinese nor do I not speak chinese. I bought the phone from china on ebay.The phone usually works fine but sometimes i get network fail on one of the sim cards when i use O2 and Vodafone. Ideally I would like to use meteor and O2 but when i use this combination only one sim will work. So i need to be able to connect the phone to laptop in order to fix this problem.
    Any suggestions???

Advertisement