Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morgan Kelly

• 23-10-2009 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Mod's feel free to move/delete this.

I'm just wondering if anyone who completed the Masters in economics in UCD knows where I could find Morgan Kelly's mid-term exams for previous years - I can't seem to find them anywhere. Apparently he tends to repeat his exam questions year on year so locating this would be a big help. If ye can't it's no biggie!

Many thanks

Mach

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I'm just wondering if anyone who completed the Masters in economics in UCD knows where I could find Morgan Kelly's mid-term exams for previous years - I can't seem to find them anywhere. Apparently he tends to repeat his exam questions year on year so locating this would be a big help. If ye can't it's no biggie!

Many thanks

Mach
    Good to see someone's as freaked out by next weeks exam as I am. I have no idea where exam papers are stored, so I'm no help to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭gerry87

Not sure, but he used to have a site where he put his notes up, here's the archives http://web.archive.org/web/20071011034409/http://www.ucd.ie/economics/staff/mkelly/ might be something there.

Many thanks

Mach

I've never studied in UCD, but I think perhaps the first port of call is Morgan himself? Failing that, find a former MSc student (has to be at least one floating about) and ask them if they have the paper.

Good to see someone's as freaked out by next weeks exam as I am. I have no idea where exam papers are stored, so I'm no help to you.

You'll be fine. Drinks after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭machintoshlover

I've never studied in UCD, but I think perhaps the first port of call is Morgan himself? Failing that, find a former MSc student (has to be at least one floating about) and ask them if they have the paper.

Yep sent an e-mail to Morgan alright - it being a bank holiday I probably won't get an answer for a while (if ever :) ). Had an exam Friday so only turned my concentration to the Macro exam afterwards and realized couldn't find any of the papers.

Cheers Gerry1987 but no luck I'm afraid! - thanks for the link though.

@ Tricity_Bendix: I think I'm just going to go at the problem sets and maybe the relevant parts of the final exam. The UCD lads were telling me he repeats papers the whole time so shouldn't be too worried about it. Also from most people in the class I've talked to their relaxing for the weekend after Micro. Also he is taking the best mark out of the final and the mid-term so a f*cked up mid term is not the end of the world.

• Advertisement

Yep sent an e-mail to Morgan alright - it being a bank holiday I probably won't get an answer for a while (if ever :) ). Had an exam Friday so only turned my concentration to the Macro exam afterwards and realized couldn't find any of the papers.

Cheers Gerry1987 but no luck I'm afraid! - thanks for the link though.

@ Tricity_Bendix: I think I'm just going to go at the problem sets and maybe the relevant parts of the final exam. The UCD lads were telling me he repeats papers the whole time so shouldn't be too worried about it. Also from most people in the class I've talked to their relaxing for the weekend after Micro. Also he is taking the best mark out of the final and the mid-term so a f*cked up mid term is not the end of the world.

Seems nicer then my Macro/micro exam.. one shot and a 50% fail rate! Back in my day, etc. etc.

Don't stress it, you'll be fine.

Advertisement