Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Much???

Options
  • 23-10-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

My wife and i are thinking of buying a campervan and were wondering how much we would need to spend. we have a figure of €12k to €15k in our mind but would we be only buying grief at this price. also is it a runner with a young children.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

locky76 wrote: »
    My wife and i are thinking of buying a campervan and were wondering how much we would need to spend. we have a figure of €12k to €15k in our mind but would we be only buying grief at this price. also is it a runner with a young children.

Not neccesarily grief , if you buy wisely . WE sold 3 for less than 10k a few months ago , all in the one week! And barely a problem between them all .

You could get grief from one for 55k as easy as 15k , just try get one with some warranty , serviced etc , and make sure you see the heater and boiler , and the fridge all working on Gas . And the main thing is , as always , make sure there is NO dampness in it .

Best of luck!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pandos

That kind of money should get you something ok.

As for kids; they are fantastic for kids, best holidays/ weekends away we ever had were in the camper with the kids, whether twas in Doolin or Dingle / Les Deux Alpes or Salou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭derden

Just back from two weeks in the south of france without a hiccup. Need to sell hence the price.
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.ph...ct=42677&cat=2

Even if you want to take a look to see what that kind of money will buy give me a shout. Best of luck with your decision

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rozi

just purchased my first one. looked at some 1990 models for around 10,000, from private advertisers.but my friend said id be mad to spend that much old campers, especially when u hav no recourse if anything goes wrong. ended up paying 17,000 for a 00 camper from a dealer, everything perfect and a reasonable guarantee. i know nothing bout campers, so took friends advice and bought from reputable dealer.

• Advertisement

well done!! any pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rozi

no pics yet, will get around to it. took it away for weekend to kinsale and clon, and had a ball. forgot d camera of course. lol

Advertisement